Tonight you’re thinking of cities under crowns
of snow and I stare at you like I’m looking through a window,
You wanted happiness, I can’t blame you for that,
and maybe a mouth sounds idiotic when it blathers on about joy
but tell me
you love this, tell me you’re not miserable.
A L C H E M I S T
have a cried about fma all over you for the 50000 millionth time. No? Well fetch the hankies
Veronica Mars x Text Posts Part 2
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
BEACAUSE WE ARE BROTHERS
10 Weeks Of Hiatus: Season 6 Appreciation Challenge SIX family moments:
"I keep making the mistake of thinking he’s family. But he’s not. You are."
what really happened vs. ben’s lovestruck imagination
Raging Heat Book Acknowledgments
I literally cannot handle the relentless perfection that is this couple.
When did we stop having fun?
i ’ m h e r e f o r y o u
whether you support Korra/Asami as a friendship, as a brotp or as a romantic ship there is no denying it has developed (particularly this season) into one of the most meaningful character dynamics on the show. Thank you Byrke for getting it right.